Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

Wow we got a lovely ice storm last night with snow on top. It is really starting to look and feel like Christmas now. Not that I am ready. I'm not done shopping, and I have done no wrapping!

Austin has a pilonidal cyst that has to be removed in outpatient surgery on Friday. Unfortunately, I don't think he will be up to sitting in his wheelchair for several days. The cyst is just right below the tailbone. His new computer/communication device is on a mount with wheels though, so I think we can manage to homeschool from the couch. He is really enjoying the Time4Learning we have been working on. He also is enjoying the Birth of Jesus study.

Amber was thankful for the snow day today. I think she finally got out of bed at 2 p.m.!?>! I used to sleep late as a teenager too...but I don't think ever THAT late.

We have decided to go up to the Mall of America the day after Christmas (and stay a few days). We are cutting back on presents and saving some money for the after holiday sales! HOPEFULLY the weather will cooperate for the trip!

No comments:

Sammy...Go...Fetch...Hop, Hop, Hop

Lapbook

Lapbook Unit 2