Wednesday, August 8, 2007

In the Hospital Again

Well, Austin laid around most of the weekend. All Friday, Saturday, and half of Sunday. We watched movies and played Game Cube.

Unfortunately, after being up all day yesterday, he sprung another leak this morning! They decided to admit him, and will probably be doing surgery tomorrow to stitch the catheter again and revise his incision.

Austin doesn't seem to mind too much. We were betting which floor he would go to this time. I bet 5th floor and he bet 6th. We are on 5th! Mom won! Let's see... we have been on 6th floor five times and this will only be our second time on 5th.

I was suppose to get the bills mailed today, get to the bank, get the dog to the vet, and get the kids to registration. I didn't get any of it done! Kevin took Amber to registration, and he was thankful that nobody else was there and it only took about 15 minutes.

3 comments:

Lifedreamed said...

Wishing you, your family, and especially Austin the best during his time in the hospital.

Erin said...

That's a really good picture of you, Teresa! I like your hair. It's snappy.

You and Austin (and the rest of your family) are all in my prayers. It's awesome that he's being a trooper about all of this. He's taking it much better than I would.

MindiLou said...

This is an awesome way to keep updated on Mr. Austin! I love it! Looks like you guys had a great time on vacation too! I hope my buddy is doing well, you guys are always in my toughts!! Let me know about our plans for Chuck-E-Cheese! Talk to you soon! Love Always! Mindi

Sammy...Go...Fetch...Hop, Hop, Hop

Lapbook

Lapbook Unit 2