Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping

Today the kids and I went shopping for new shoes for Amber. She has P.E. this semester and realized she must have left her tennis shoes at camp. In July. Wow. Obviously she never wears her tennis shoes. She usually wears the slip-on Vans shoes or clogs. As a matter of fact, when she was trying her new shoes on, it took awhile. I thought there for a minute she forgot how to tie her shoes!

While we were at the mall, we went downstairs and played in the arcade with Austin. Something to do. Doesn't seem like we've been getting out very much since it has been SO cold. I think it was a high of around 9 degrees today!

Austin didn't seem quite himself yesterday. A little red in the face, eyes bloodshot. Emotional. I thought for sure he was getting sick, but today he was fine. Thank goodness.

I'm still chugging along with Body for Life. Day 12 and I've lost four pounds. Not a lot, but I'll take it. Not bad at all for all I get to eat. I can honestly say I'm not hungry. I did dream about cinnamon rolls the other night though! Kinda funny. So today, which was my free day, I had a cinnamon roll from CinnaBon.

Kevin got me a new camera for Christmas. I took a couple pictures and put it aside. The next time I went to use it, the batteries were dead. I tried putting in several different types of new batteries, but it wouldn't turn back on. Kevin took it back to the store and I got a new one. I decided to try out the movie feature on Sammy's funny little hop, hop, hop when he goes to fetch a toy. It is posted up above. That is really nifty. I'll have to make a little movie of Austin using his eye gaze.

Tootleloo!

No comments:

Sammy...Go...Fetch...Hop, Hop, Hop

Lapbook

Lapbook Unit 2